[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Mon Nov 21 10:53:24 EST 2011

Time   Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:57 am Right Place Wrong Time Acoustic Alchemy Roseland Heads Up Jazz New
Instrumental
10:51 am Everyday I Have the Blues Charles Brown Honeydripper Gitanes Jazz
Vocal
10:47 am Bag's Groove Ron Carter Dear Miles Blue Note Jazz Instrumental
10:43 am Unchain my Heart David Fathead Newman The Gift Highnote Jazz New
Heavy
10:35 am Speak Low Sophie Milman In The Moonlight eOne Jazz New Vocal
10:30 am La Plus Que Lente Gerry Mulligan Jazz 'Round Midnight Verve Jazz
Instrumental
10:19 am Feel Good Music Dr John Tribal 429 Jazz Vocal
10:13 am Bill's Blues Bill O'Connell Triple Play Plus Three Zoha Jazz New
Instrumental
10:08 am 'Round Midnight Pat Martino Quartet Undeniable Highnote Jazz New
Heavy
10:02 am King Tubby Meets The Rockers Uptown Monty Alexander Harlem-Kingston
Express Motema Jazz Recurrent
09:58 am Paris Blues Milt Jackson Statements Impulse Jazz New Instrumental
09:54 am Little Boat Emilie-Claire Barlow The Beat Goes On Empress Music
Group Jazz Vocal
09:48 am D.I.G. (Deep Inner Groove) Chuck Loeb Plain 'n' Simple Twenty Jazz
Recurrent
09:44 am Betcha by Golly Wow Ramsey Lewis Taking Another Look Mapenzi Jazz
New Heavy
09:35 am Lovely Day Freddy Cole Talk to Me Highnote Jazz New Vocal
09:30 am He End of a Love Affair Stan Kenton The Ballad Style of Stan Kenton
Capitol Jazz Instrumental
09:25 am The Sheik of Araby Champian Fulton The Breeze and I Gut String Jazz
New Instrumental
09:20 am How Insensitive Dexter Gordon Sophisticated Giant Columbia Jazz
New Heavy
09:12 am Route 66 Gordon Webster Live in Philadelphia Gordon Webster Jazz
New Instrumental
09:05 am Blues on The Corner Michael Dease Grace JLP Jazz Instrumental

--
Eric Gruner
Jazz Host 9am - 11am