[JPL] Playlist Links for WRTI

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:52:54 EST 2011

Happy holidays All!!

I noticed that the entire link to my online playlist was not included in the
hyperlink.  Please copy and paste the link and you will be re-directed to
the online playlist.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/mrjazzjr

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his
actions.  You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He
will find his 'proper place' and will stay in it.  You do not need to send
him to the back door.  He will go without being told.  In fact, if there is
no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes
it necessary." Carter G. Woodson, circa 1933

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at

215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.