[JPL] PLAYLIST: "Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 11/20/11

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Nov 21 12:58:48 EST 2011

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 11/20/2011  07:00PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening theme

Duke Ellington "Medley: Kinda Dukish and Rockin' In Rhythm" from Piano in the Background (CD, 2004) on Columbia

Sophie Milman "'Til There Was You" from In The Moonlight (CD, 2011) on e one

Greg Abate "Horace Is Here" from Horace is Here (CD, 2011) on Rhombus Records

Itai Kriss "Danzon no. 1" from Shark (CD, 2011) on Avenue "K" Records

June Christy "My Heart Belongs To Only You" from This Is June Christy (LP, 1958) on Capitol Records - Remembering June Christy, 11/20/25-6/21/90, R.I.P.

Dave Shank Quintet "At Ease" from Sound Proof (CD, 2011) on Rhombus Records

The Dave Brubeck Quartet "Take 5" from Their Last Time Out (CD, 2011) on Columbia Legacy

Paul Cohen "My Ship" from I Want You Back (CD, 2011) on Sage West Productions

Patrick Cornelius "My Ship" from Maybe Steps (CD, 2011) on Posi-Tone Records

June Christy "Something Cool" from Something Cool (CD, 1991) on Capitol Records - June's biggest hit in the '50s

Anthony E. Nelson, Jr. "The Very Thought of You" from Tenor For Two (CD, 2011) on Music Stand Records/Cecil's Swingin'

Stan Kenton "Stardust" from Popular Favorites (LP, 1953) on Capitol Records

June Christy "Make Love To Me" from The Complete Peggy Lee and June Christy Capitol Transcription Sessions (CD, 1998) on Mosaic Records

Mike Longo Trio + 2 "In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning" from To My Surprise (CD, 2011) on CAP (Consolidated Artists Productions).

The Hi-Lo's "In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning" from Love Nest & All Over The Place (CD, 2001) on Collectables Records

Ernie Watts "You Are There" from Oasis (CD, 2011) on Flying Dolphin Records

Hilary Cole "You Are There" from DUETS (CD, 2010) on Justin Time Records

Arturo Sandoval "I Remember Clifford" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records

Gerry Mulligan "BALLAD" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:  zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>
Playlists:  spinitron.com
Streaming:  krfcfm.org