[JPL] Dot Wilder Jazz/ Happy 2011 Holidays from Dot! It's a great year!!

Jassgirl at aol.com Jassgirl at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 01:09:23 EST 2011

Happy Holidays  from Jazz  Singer
 Dot  Wilder
Hey, want to make your holiday party feel  like you just stepped down into
a New York  City jazz club in the 40's? Of course, if you  like, we'll also
play some of your favorite holiday  tunes, too!

Well, it's not too  late. Even at the beginning of December, I  still have
plenty of open dates in  December, including New Year's Eve!

Christmas is my  favorite time of the year!! I've had 17  yrs of experience
w/holiday and New Year's Eve  parties, including, NYEs at the  Jax Landing
and later at a  private home in Avondale in '99, Guantanamo  Bay, Cuba in
'03,  Ritz-Carlton in '00 w/Bill  Prince, Jekyll Island Club  w/Marc Dickman
in '02 & '06, King and  Prince Resort Phil Morrison in  '08, etc. Some of my
Christmas parties, have  included the Nemours Holiday Party at  Epping
Forest, '04-'07,  Monique Burr Holiday Fundraiser, '02 & '06,  Weddings...one in
Apalachicola,  Corporate Holiday parties, PVB  Cultural Center, St.  Johns
Town Center '08,  Sawgrass TPC, PVB  Chamber of Commerce, Cummer  Art
Gallery w/big band, and many more.

Not only will your music be  unique, but the musicians that I'm honored to
play with  are some of the best in the area! We can be  background or
whatever you want us to   be!

I'm doing fine  and ready to sing even more then  before! I'm cancer-free,
Yay~!!!

Finally, due to the present economy, I've  decided to lower my  prices a
bit during
December, 2011  for private events, in consideration of  the times.

All the best to you and your  families,
Hope to hear from  you!

Dot  Wilder

"Never a song sung the same  way twice"
Cell (904) 608-7472
Website _www.dotwilderjazz.com_ (http://www.dotwilderjazz.com/)
Email _jassgirl at aol.com_ (mailto:jassgirl at aol.com)
Sound bytes:
_www.reverbnation.com/dotwilderjazzsinger_
(http://www.reverbnation.com/dotwilderjazzsinger)
_www.myspace.com/dotwilderjazz_ (http://www.myspace.com/dotwilderjazz)
_www.cdbaby.com/dotwilder_ (http://www.cdbaby.com/dotwilder)

Sponsors: _Wilder Business Success,  Inc.
_ (http://www,wildersuccesss.com/)
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover Card,  Debit Cards

To Opt Out: just send an email w/unsubscribe in the subject.