[JPL] playlist: New Edge 11/22/11

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Nov 22 18:50:24 EST 2011

Here is the playlist for Show #375, the 11/22/11 edition of The New
Edge, a two hour radio program airing:
Tue 2-4pm on WMBR http://www.wmbr.org & 88.1FM in Cambridge/Boston, MA, and
Fri 1-3am, Fri 2-4pm, Sun 6-8pm, Tue 2-4am, & Wed 8-10am on
http://taintradio.org

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://wmbr.org/newedge

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Nortec Collective/Corridos Urbanos/Nacional/El General
Nortec Collective/Corridos Urbanos/Nacional/Bajo Sextoy
Jeff Greinke/Lost Terrain/Hypnos/Confluence
M Griffin & D Fulton/Imprint/Hypnos/Thermoptic Disguise
Antonymes  & Slow Dancing Society/We Don't Look Back For Very
Long/Hidden Shoal/Forever Young
Antonymes  & Slow Dancing Society/We Don't Look Back For Very
Long/Hidden Shoal/By Your Side
The Field/Looping State of Mind/Kompakt/Looping State of Mind
Denman Maroney/Double Zero/Porter/Double Zero Part I
Jeanne Lamon: Tafelmusik/Bach/Analekta/Orchestral Suite #2 In B Min - Sarabande
St. Petersburg Symphony Orch/Portals/Marquis/Pastorale Variee (Paul Ben-Haim)
Michael Cain/Solo/Native Drum/Prayer
Paul Motian, Bill Frisell, Joe Lovano/I Have the Room Above
Her/ECM/Osmosis Part I
Paul Motian Band/Garden Of Eden/ECM/Etude
Paul Motian, Bill Frisell, Joe Lovano/Time and Time Again/ECM/In
Rememberance Of Things Past
Yo-Yo Ma,Stuart Duncan,et al/The Goat Rodeo Sessions/Sony/Quarter Chicken Dark
Yo-Yo Ma,Stuart Duncan,et al/The Goat Rodeo Sessions/Sony/Helping Hand
Alexander Berne/The Saduk/Innova/Sirens
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org