[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Wed Nov 23 10:53:56 EST 2011

Time   Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:57 am I Will John Scofield A Moment's Peace Emarcy Jazz New Instrumental
10:52 am Come Fly With Me James Moody Young at Heart Warner Bros. Jazz
Instrumental
10:45 am weet Georgia Peach Russell Malone Triple Play Plus Three Maxjazz Jazz
Instrumental
10:42 am Rose Marie Stan Getz w/ Jimmy Rowles Stan Getz Presents Jimmie
Rowles The Peacocks Columbia Jazz New Heavy
10:33 am Here I'll Stay Dee Dee Bridgewater This is New DDB Records Jazz
New Vocal
10:30 am Cancao de Ninar Spyro Gyra A Foreign Affair Amherst Jazz Recurrent
10:23 am In A Sentimental Mood Sonny Rollins Road Shows Vol. 2 Doxy Jazz
New Instrumental
10:18 am I Like To Recognize The Tune John Pizzarelli With a Song in My
Heart Telarc Jazz Vocal
10:07 am 'Round Midnight Pat Martino Quartet Undeniable Live at Blues Alley
Highnote Jazz New Heavy
10:01 am Bellavia Chuck Mangione Bellavia A&M Jazz Instrumental
09:57 am Hi Roller The Bo-Keys Got To Get Back Electraphonic Jazz New
Instrumental
09:52 am The Vest Steve Koven Trio Sandbox Katatak Jazz Instrumental
09:45 am Naima David Fathead Newman Life in New York City Highnote Jazz New
Heavy
09:36 am The Way You Look Tonight Tony Bennett w/ Faith Hill Duets II
Columbia Jazz New Vocal
09:30 am Wednesday Paul Motian Trio Time and Time Again ECM Jazz
Instrumental
09:25 am L'impossible Oscar Peterson Blues Etude Verve Jazz Instrumental
09:17 am Nocturna Poncho Sanchez and Terennce Blanchard Chano Y Dizzy Concord
Picante Jazz New Heavy
09:08 am Rat Race Cory Weeds Just Like That Cellar Live Jazz New
Instrumental
09:02 am Happy Go Lucky Local Lincoln Center Jazz Orch Live in Swing City
Columbia Jazz Instrumental

--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am