[JPL] Promotion people, a rant

Alphonse Mouzon amouzon at socal.rr.com
Fri Nov 25 20:08:32 EST 2011

Well said David, Ricky and Mark! I concur 100% with your sentiments! It
touches home! I've been burned by a radio promoter! Now you know why I took
on the laborious task of solely and successfully promoting my "ANGEL FACE"
CD. It was a "Labor of Love" and well worth it. Why throw money away to have
a radio promoter collecting a weekly pay check and not do his job, by making
copious phone calls and emailing radio stations on your behalf. There's
never a 100% guaranteed of radio success, but at least a radio promoter
should forth 100% effort for his clients! Why pay big money for a steak and
have the waiter bring you a hamburger instead. Veracity and Integrity should
virtues of a radio promoter!

Alphonse Mouzon
Tenacious Records
http://www.tenaciousrecords.com