[JPL] JazzTones Play List Wclk 91.9 Fm, Wclk.com

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 18:26:32 EST 2011

Jazz Tones Jay Edwards Nov 26, 2011
2:00PM - 6:00PM
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Deny's Baptiste I Have a Dream Let Freedom Ring Amazon
Mary Louise Khutson Sea Qi In The Bubble Amazon
Somi Wall Flower Blues Live at Jazz Standard Amazon
Anne Walsh So May it Secretly Begin Pretty World Amazon
Miles Davis The Jam Session Dingo Amazon
Gary Crosby's Incentricity Migrations Amazon
Tia Fuller Just A Journey Healing Space Amazon
Freddy Cole Lovely Day Talk To Me Amazon
Joe McBride Crazy Lookin' For A Change Amazon
Stephen L. Wallace Put it on The Line There'll Be Jazz in Heaven Amazon
Chuck Loeb Bebop Betty Plain 'n' Simple Amazon
Dave Stryker/Steve Slagle Band Keeper Keeper Amazon
Jenny B. I'll Be Your Wings Invisible Session Amazon
Maysa Happy Feelngs Metamorphosis Amazon
Khari Simmons Clementine Sun Clementine Sun Amazon
Sandboy Viver Diva Brazil Amazon
Swing Out Sister Caiprinha Where Our Love Grows Amazon
Walter Beasley DukeZilla Free Your Mind Amazon
Beata Afro Blue Beata Pater Amazon
Willie Bobo Guajira Legends of Latin Music Amazon
Dave Valentine Hummingbird Pure Imagination Amazon
Steve Pouchie Journey To Outland El Puente Amazon
Roman Andre'n O Mundo e' Seu - The World is Yours Juanita Amazon
Sergio Mendes and Natalie Cole Somewhere in the Hills Encanto Amazon
Tania Maria Florzinha " Petit Flower" Viva Brazil Amazon
Elaine Elias Stay Cool Light My Fire Amazon
Ndugu Chancler Fresh Starts Old Friends Live Amazon
Spanish Harlem Orchestra Rumba Urbana Viva La Tradicion Amazon
Pete Escovedo Praise and Worship E-Music Amazon
Groove Collective Tito Grove Collective Amazon
Tony Martinez Tumbao pa' timbal The Cuban Power Maferfun Amazon
Tito Puenta & La India and Count Basie Orchestra Wave Tito Puente and India Amazon
Kathleen Bertrand Hello Love Katharsis Amazon
Khari Simmons Sabrina Malherios Clementine Sun Amazon
Tom and Joy Be Mine Antigua Amazon
Afro Bop Alliance El Nino Una Mas Amazon
Louie Vega Let The Children Play Elements of Life Amazon
 Back to top