[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 11/27/2011

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Nov 27 17:03:18 EST 2011

    FM (Faubourg Mariguy) The Wonderland Jazz Ensemble A Wish WJE / Tom
Elferdink 2005  I'd Rather Be In New Orleans Ingrid Lucia & The Flying
Neutrinos featuring Doc Cheatham I'd Rather Be In New Orleans Ingrid Lucia & The
Flying Neutrinos 1994  Blue Dawn Irvin Mayfield with Wynton Marsalis A Love
Letter to New Orleans Basin Street Records 2011  Sweet Home New Orleans Dr.
John Anutha Zone Virgin / Parlophone / pointblank 1998  Little Sunflower A la
Carte Brass & Percussion Go-Go and Gumbo, Satchmo 'N' Soul Wildchild /
Mapleshade Productions 1997  Creole Love Call Bob French's Original Tuxedo Jazz
Band 3 Generations Tuxedo Records 2003  Bebop Hot Club of New Orleans Hot Club
of New Orleans Oblivion 2002  O Sonho (The Dream) Claudio Roditi bons
amigos Resonance Records 2011  Samba da Minha Terra Yotam Brasil Jazz Legacy
Productions 2011  No Words For The Blues Anthony E. Nelson, Jr. Tenor for Two
Musicstand Records 2011  Unlock Takuya Kuroda Edge Takuya Kuroda 2011  Klimo
Tim Mayer Resilience Jazz Legacy Productions 2011  A Good Idea Reuben Wilson
Trio Revisited American Showplace Music 2011  Soul Etouffe Jazz Crusaders
Louisiana Hot Sauce Sin-Drome Records 1996  I Walk On Guilded Splinters Dr.
John Mos' Scocious: The Dr. John Anthology Rhino Records 1993  Meet Me On
Frenchmen Street Shamarr Allen Meet Me On Frenchmen Street POME Music 2007  The
Bucket's Got A Hole In It Preservation Hall Jazz Band Marching Down Bourbon
Street Sony Music 1997

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM
P. O.  BOX   4787