[JPL] PLAYLIST: KRCB-FM Jazz Connections 11-26-11

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 27 17:34:05 EST 2011

PLAYLIST
11-26-11
Jazz Connections
KRCB-FM, Santa Rosa
91.1 & 90.9 FM
Streaming at www.krcb.org
Comcast Digital Cable Ch. 961

Host: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director
8-11 pm

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
The NEW Chambers Bros.-Make A Stand (Occupy Wall St.)-Unreleased-Self
Larry Vuckovich-Soultrane-Something Special-Tetrachord
Gerald Beckett-Why Wait-Standard Flute-Summit
P. Sanchez & T. Blanchard-Chano Pozo Medley-Chano y Dizzy-Concord
Alphonse Mouzon-Night Walker-Angel Face-Tenacious
Christain McBride Big Band-Bluesin' In Alphabet City-The Good Feeling-
Mack Ave.
Sir Roland Hanna-A Story, Often Told, Seldom Heard-Colors In A Giant's
Kit-IPO
Donald Harrison-I Can't Get Started-This Is Jazz/Live @ The Blue Note-
Halfnote
Roy Haynes-These Foolish Things-Royalty-Dreyfus Jazz
Jose Rizo-Bluchanga-Mongorama-Saunge
Cedar Walton-Halo-The Bouncer-High Note
Miles Espanol-Just Three Miles-New Sketches Of Spain-eone
Afro Bop Alliance-El Nin-Una Mas-OA2
David Murray-Tres Palabras-Plays Nat King Cole en Espanol-Motema
James Carter Organ Trio-My Whole Life Through-AAt The Crossroads-Emarcy
Frank Sinatra-I've Got You Under My Skin-The Best of the Best-Capitol
Freddie Hubbard-Moment To Moment-First Light-CTI
Houston Person-Star Eyes-So Nice-Jazz Depot
Mark Weinstein-Aruanco-El Cumbachero-Jazzheads
Dave Brubeck Quartet-These Foolish Things-Their Last Time Out-Columbia
Christian McBride-Sister Rosa-Conversations-Mack Ave.
S. Harris/D. Sanchez/C. Scott-And This Too Shall Pass-Ninety Miles-
Concord
Phil Norman 10-Tet-Sonny's Step-Encore-Mama

Please send ALL airplay review copies to: Toby Gleason, 1608 Fernwood
Dr., Oakland, CA 94611. Thank you.