[JPL] playlist: wtf, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 23:21:08 EST 2011

Kris Davis, Where Does That Tunnel Go (Good Citizen) 2010
Avram Fefer, Wishful Thinking (Eliyahu) 2011
Concha Buika, Autumn leaves (Mestizüo) 2006
Jeff Gauthier, Things Past (Open Source) 2011

Gillian Welch, Tennessee (The Harrow & The Harvest) 2011
McCormack & Yarde Duo, Antibes (Places and Other Spaces) 2011
Chris Dingman, Vijayanagara (Waking Dreams) 2011
Tyshawn Sorey, Fifteen (Oblique - I) 2011

Tim Hagans, What'll I Tell Her Tonight (The Moon Is Waiting) 2011
Theo Bleckmann & Ben Monder, Late, by Myself (At Night) 2007
Other Dimensions In Music Featuring Fay Victor, John Gilman Wants
Tobacco/We Is We (Kaiso Stories) 2011

Mel Tormé, Whatever Lola Wants (Swings Shubert Alley) 1960
Avram Fefer, Trued Right (Eliyahu) 2011
Ran Blake, Whatever Lola Wants (Unmarked Van) 1994
Plunge, title (Tin Fish Tango) 2010
Diego Urcola, Cuarenta Que Son Uno (Libertango) 1999
Eastern Blok, Tango Pajdusko (Folk Tales) 2007

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, *format-free music 24/7

PO Box 12376