[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Mon Nov 28 11:08:33 EST 2011

Time Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:57 am Santa Claus is Coming to town Doug Munro and La Pompe Attack A
Very Gypsy Christmas GmMR Jazz New Instrumental
10:48 am The Golden Striker Ron Carter's Great Big Band Ron Carter's Great
Big Band Sunnyside Jazz Recurrent
10:47 am O Holy Night David Lanz Christmas Eve Piano Solos Narada Jazz
Instrumental
10:44 am Fa La La La La Jim Brickman All is Calm Peaceful Christmas Hymns
Somerset Jazz New Heavy
10:35 am I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm Nicole Henry Set For The Season
Banister Jazz New Vocal
10:31 am Bohemia After Dark Jon Mayer Trio Nightscape Resevoir Jazz
Instrumental
10:21 am Trio Minor Blues Royce Campbell All Standards...And a Blues Moon
Cycle Jazz New Instrumental
10:18 am Feels Right Curtis Stigers Lost in Dreams Concord Jazz Vocal
10:03 am Soulville Horace Silver The Stylings of Silver Blue Note Jazz
Instrumental
10:01 am Angels We Have Heard on High Geri Allen A Child is Born Motema Jazz
New Heavy
09:57 am It Had To Be You David Fathead Newman I Remember Brother Ray
Highnote Jazz New Heavy
09:50 am I Pray on Christmas Harry Connick Jr When My Heart Finds Christmas
Columbia Jazz Vocal
09:46 am Christmas is Coming Vince Guaraldi The Definitive Vince Guaralsi
Fantasy Jazz Instrumental
09:41 am I Surrender All Grace Kelly Grace Pazz Jazz New Heavy
09:31 am Hey Baby! Chuck and Gap mangione Hey Baby! Riverside Jazz
Instrumental
09:26 am Linus and Lucy Wynton & Ellis Marsalis Joe Cool's BLues Columbia Jazz
Instrumental
09:26 am Dancing in The Snow Beantown Swing Orchestra A Beantown Beantown Jazz
New Vocal
09:22 am Work Song Roger Humphries Keep The Faith Corona Jazz Recurrent
09:19 am Have a Holly Jolly Christmas Michael Buble Christmas Reprise Jazz
New Heavy
09:08 am Liam Anthony The Westview Project + Doug Stone Aspire Westview Jazz
New Instrumental
09:03 am Baselines and Backhands Bob Sneider and Paul Hofmann Serve and
Volley Origin Jazz Instrumental

--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am