[JPL] Forgive me

Claudia Russell crussell at sdccd.edu
Mon Nov 28 16:31:29 EST 2011

This is not official business, which is against JPL protocol, but I've learned that when these moments strike, I must seize them.

I literally just got a huge wave of gratitude for this list, the people on it, and all the musicians and radio folks who believe so strongly in music.  I don't often post, but I do often read, learn, and appreciate.

So, forgive me if I abuse the list, just this once, to tell you all how freakin' amazing I think you are.  THANK YOU for being who you are and doing what you do.

That is all.
Much peace.

Claudia Russell
San Diego's Jazz 88.3 / jazz88.org
Program Director
Host, The Jazz Ride Home
www.facebook.com/thejazzridehome

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.
-Plato<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/plato109438.html>