[JPL] playlist: wtf, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 00:03:35 EST 2011

Scott Colley w/Ralph Alessi-Craig Taborn-Bill Frisell-Brian Blade, Gut
(Empire) 2010
William Parker, Green Mountains [for Bill Dixon] (Crumbling In The Shadows
Is Fraulein Miller's Stale Cake) 2011
Dom Minasi, 4 Looking In Again (Look Out Looking In) 2011
Wadada Leo Smith, Lake Biwa; A Fullmoon Of Purewater Gold (Lake Biwa) 2000

Wadada Leo Smith's Organic, The Dhikr of Radiant Hearts, Parts I&II
(Heart's Reflections) 2011
Dafnis Prieto, Comandante/Just Say It (Taking the soul for a walk) 2008
Daniel Carter, Underdog (The Perfect Blue) 2010

Yoko Miwa Trio, A Festa (Live At Scullers Jazz Club) 2011
Henry Threadgill, Meditations on Integration (Weird Nightmare: Meditations
on Mingus [Hal Wilner]) 1992
Charles Mingus, Adagio Ma Non Troppo (Let My Children Hear Music) 1972
Charles Mingus, Weird Nightmare (Pre Bird) 1960
Paul Motian, Parisian Thoroughfare (Monk and Powell) 1999

Chris Potter, title (Song For Anyone) 2008
Andrew Hill, Wailing Wall (Smoke Stack) 1963
Ellery Eskelin with Adreas Parkins, Jim Black, Sequence/Consequence 1&2
(The Secret Museum) 2000

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, *format-free music 24/7