[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 11/28/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 29 04:54:58 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday November 28, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
George Stone – Coming Of Age – Johnny Come Lately – (Sea Breeze)
Terell Stafford – This Side Of Strayhorn – Johnny Come Lately – (MaxJazz)
PT Gazell – 2 Days Out – Have You Called Her Today – (Gazell)
Denise Donatelli – What Lies Within – Velas – (Savant)
Ernie Krivda – Blues For Pekar – Darn That Dream – (Capri)
Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
Jack Sheldon – Slightly Off The Ground – Play It Again Sam – (Sea Breeze)
Dmitry Baevsky – Down With It – We See – Sharp 9)
9:00 pm
Tom Kubis – Slightly Off The Ground – Exactly Like This – (Sea Breeze)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Nose Off – (Resonance)
Sal Marquez – One For Dewey – You’re My Everything – (grp)
Martin Wind – Get It? Ten Years – (Laika)
Salsamba – Mambo Del Sol – I Have A Dream – (Clavé)
Mel Tormé – Best Of Concord Years – New York, New York Medley – (Concord)
Bill Cunliffe – Live At Bernie’s – The Way You Look Tonight – (Groove Note)
Tom Jobim – Millennium – Dindi – (Mercury)
10:00 pm
Mike Longo – Explosion – Frisco – (CAP)
Ali Ryerson – Con Brio! – Sarah’s Touch – (ACR)
Steve Allee – Colors – Lucaya – (Owl)
*Reuben Wilson – Revisited – Misty – (American Showcase)
Jake Fryer // Bud Shank – In Good Company – (Bopping With Bud – (Capri)
*Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble – That’s All – (Meridian)
*Corea, Clarke & White – Forever – Waltz For Debby – (Concord)
11:00 pm
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – Out Of This World– (Playscape)
Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Primrose Star – (Primrose Lane)
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – The Way She Was – (Cellar Live)
John Hicks – Nightwind – Dreamy – (HighNote)
Marcus Roberts – Time And Circumstance – Exploration – (Columbia)
Steve Hobbs – Spring Cycle – On The Street Where You Live – (Random Chance)
Herb Alpert // Lani Hall – I Feel You – Blackbird – (Concord)

*Indicates Recent Release