[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Tue Nov 29 10:57:10 EST 2011

Time   Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:57 am Fa La La La La Jim Brickman All is Calm Somerset Jazz New Heavy
10:50 am Christmas Waltz Oscar Peterson An Oscar Peterson Christmas Telarc Jazz
Instrumental
10:45 am Swingin' Shepherd Blues Count Basie Orchestra This Time By Basie
Reprise Jazz Instrumental
10:43 am Santa Claus is Coming to Town Nicole Henry Set For The Season
Banister Jazz New Vocal
10:30 am Feels So Good Chuck Mangione w/ Don Potter 70 Miles Young A&M
Records Jazz Vocal
10:20 am Walking The Dog James Carter Organ Trio At the Crossroads Emarcy Jazz
New Instrumental
10:16 am Christmas Comes But Once A year Charles Brown Cool Christmas
Blues Bullseye
Blues Jazz Vocal
10:09 am Christmas Day Harry Connick Jr The Happy Elf Marsalis Music Jazz
New Heavy
10:05 am Out of This World Chris Connor Chris Bethlehem Jazz Vocal
10:03 am I Hadn't Any One 'Til You Mike Longo Trio + 2 To My Surprise CAP Jazz
New Instrumental
10:01 am Naima Michel Camilo Mano a Mano Emarcy Jazz Recurrent
09:57 am C Jam Blues Gordon Webster Live in Philadelphia GW Jazz New
Instrumental
09:52 am Santa Claus is Near John Pizzarelli Let's Share Christmas RCA Jazz
Vocal
09:47 am The Intimacy of The Blues Roni Ben-Hur Fortuna Motema Jazz
Instrumental
09:42 am Angels We Have Heard on High Geri Allen A Child is Born Motema Jazz
New Heavy
09:36 am Dancing in The Snow Beantown Swing Orchestra A BEantown
Christmas Beantown
Swing Jazz New Vocal
09:30 am Wave Paul Desmond Pure Desmond CTI Jazz Instrumental
09:21 am Fur Piece Johnny Hodges Triple Play RCA / Novus Jazz Instrumental
09:19 am Santa Claus is Coming to town Michael Buble Christmas Reprise Jazz
New Heavy
09:08 am 'Round Midnight Pat Martino Quartet Undeniable: Live at Blues Alley
Highnote Jazz New Instrumental
09:03 am The Sheik of Araby Champian Fulton The Breeze and I Gut String Jazz
Instrumental

--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am