[JPL] Playlist: "Jazz on the Terrace" * Thursday December 1st * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 29 17:04:59 EST 2011

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Thursday, December 1st, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to those who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the globe.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide Digital, On-line & 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz
And Radio Adelaide Jazz tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzProg1015

Thursday 1/12/2011 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Sonny Stitt / Sonny Side Up / On The Sunny Side Of The Street / Real Gone Jazz
Larry Vuckovich / Somethin' Special / Somethin' Special / Tetrachord Music
Milt Jackson & Wes Montgomery / Bags Meets Wes / Blue Roz / Riverside:Concord
Holli Ross / You'll See / Pick Yourself Up / Miles High Records
Phil Woods (w/Stephanne Grappelli) / Modern Jazz Archive / Have You Met Miss Jones  / Membran Music
Charlie Byrd Trio / The Guitar Artistry Of / Speak Low / Riverside:OJC
Charlie Byrd Trio / The Guitar Artistry Of / Taking A Chance On Love / Riverside:OJC
Monty Alexander / Uplift / Sweet Georgia Brown / Jazz Legacy Productions
Yotam / Brasil / O Barquinho (My Little Boat) / Jazz Legacy Productions
Carribean Jazz Project / Paraiso / Naima / Concord Picante

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.
Presenter: Greg Fisher