[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Nov 30 00:45:42 EST 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Main Street People--Everybody Loves the Sunshine--This is Acid Jazz, Vol.4
James Carter--Lettuce Toss Yo' Salad--At the Crossroads
Omar Coleman--Sit Down Girl--West Side Wiggle
Sista Monica Parker--The Forecast Calls For Pain--Living in the Danger Zone
Salif Keita--La Difference--La Difference
Anoushka Shankar--Casi Uno--Traveller
Chris Duarte--Prairie Jelly--Blues in the Afterburner
Patrick Cornelius--Shiver Song--Maybe Steps
Turtleboy--Elephant--Smart Matter
Tim Horner--Mountain River Dream--The Places We Feel Free

7pm

James Brown--I Got to Move--In the Jungle Groove
The Headhunters--Paging Mr. Wesley--Platinum
Sharrie Williams--Breakin' Out--Out of the Dark
Scott Ellison--Hits Like Dynamite--Walkin' Through the Fire
Noah House of Dread--Don't Let the Devil Hold You Back--Heart 2
King Sunny Ade--Sunny Ti De--The Best of the Classic Years
Bad Influence--Run Through the Jungle--Under the Influence
Carol Morgan--Glyph--Blue Glass Music
Ray Bailey--My Baby's On A Mission--Cruisin' For A Bluesin'
Anthony Branker--Skirting the Issue--Dialogic

8pm

Popol Vuh--Wanted Maya--City Raga
Rez Abbasi--Monuments--Invocation
Kilborn Alley--Fast Heart Beat--Four
Jimmy Burns--Won't Be Too Long--Stuck in the Middle
Black Uhuru--Big Spliff--The Dub Factor
Talking Heads--Life During Wartime--Fear of Music
Kay Kay--Crossfire--The Best of Kay Kay & the Ray
Jeff Coffin/Mu'tet--The Mad Hatter Rides Again--Live!
Travis Sullivan--Hidden Agenda--New Directions

9pm

Mats/Morgan Band--Min Hast--Live
Takuya Kuroda--Edge--Edge
Nick Moss--Here Comes Moses--Here I Am
Linton Kwesi Johnson--Man Free--Dread Beat an' Blood
Anthony B--Enter the Kingdom of Zion--Rise Up
David Murray--Cachito--En Espanol
Dan Jacobs--No Hurry--Play song
Rahsaan Barber--Manhattan Grace--Everyday Magic

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond