[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 11/29/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Nov 30 04:42:11 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday November 29, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Don Sebesky – Giant Box – Semi-Tough – (CBS)
Jonathan Kreisberg – The South Of Everywhere – Stella By Starlight – (Mel Bay)
Eddie Mendenhall – Cosine Meets Tangent – So Easy To Remember – (Miles High)
*Karrin Allyson – ‘Round Midnight – The Shadow Of Your Smile – (Concord)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – The Serpent’s Tooth – (Capri)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – 100 Ways – (HighNote)
*Hal Galper – Trip The Light Fantastic – Alice In Wonderland – (Origin)
*Phil Norman – Wide Range – Little Niles – (Concord)
*Freddy Cole – Talk To Me – Lovely Day – (HighNote)
9:00 pm
Randy Brecker – Jazz Ballad Song Book – This Is All I Ask – (Red Dot)
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Underground Memoirs – (HighNote)
*Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble – Bluesette – (Meridian)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos - Fantasia – (Resonance)
*Hendrik Meurkens – Live At Bird’s Eye – Body And Soul – (Zoho)
*Greg Reitan – Daybreak – Lament – (Sunnyside)
Terrence Brewer – Setting The Standard – What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life – (SBM)
10:00 pm
*Dave Stahl – From A To Z – Horizon – (Abee Cake)
Ernie Krivda – Blues For Pekar – Fried Bananas – (Capri)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – Alone Again – (CAP)
Eliane Elias – Illusions – Iberia – (Denon)
Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – Soft Winds – (Resonance)
Pete Christlieb – Dino’s – So’s Your Mother – (Bosco)
11:00 pm
*Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special – What Will I Tell My Heart – (Tetrachord)
*One For All – Invades Vancouver – Dear Ruth – (Cellar Live)
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – On A Clear Day – (Cellar Live)
*Michael Franks – Time Together – Feathers From An Angel’s Wink – (Shanachie)
*Kenny Werner – Institute Of Higher Learning – Compensation – (Half Note)
Don Menza – Bilein – It’s April Again – (JHM)

*Indicates Recent Release