[JPL] Jazz Tones Play List Wclk91.9FM Wclk.com

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 21:20:46 EST 2012

Jazz Tones Jay Edwards Dec 31, 2011
2:00PM -
6:00PM Happy New Year!
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Lalo Schifrin  Birdland  Firebird  Amazon
Rob McConnell  4 BC  Boss Brass  Amazon
Tony Bennett & Mariah Carey  When Do The Bells Ring for Me  Duets  Amazon
John Blake Jr  Motherless Child  Motherless Child  Amazon
Dwight Trible  Africa  Living Water  Amazon
Fra Fra Big Band  Chop and Quench  Krosbe' Live Concert  Amazon
Ray Charles  Won't Leave t'll I Get What I come For  It's A Blues Thing  Amazon
Carmen McCrae & Betty
Carter  Stolen Moments  Duets  Amazon
Caribbean Jazz Project  Stolen Moments  Afro Bob Alliance  Amazon
Elaine Elias  Take Five  Light My Fire  Amazon
Flora Purim  Journey To Eden  Perpetual Emotion  Amazon
Larry McClellan  Dancing in Paradise  Movin' Up  Amazon
Monty Alexander  High Heel Sneakers  Harlem - Kingston Express  Amazon
Cal Tjader  A Night in Tunsia  Latino  Amazon
Chico Pinhero  Flor De Fogo  There's A Storm Inside  Amazon
Poncho Sanchez  Soul Sauce  Memories of Cal Tjader  Amazon
Norman Hedman's  Closer  Tropique  Amazon
Wayne Shorter  Ponta De Areia  Native Dancer  Amazon
Wayne Wallace  La Escuela  To Hear From There  Amazon
Steve Turre'  Lotus Flower  Lotus Flower  Amazon
Sergio Mendes  Maracatu ( Nation of Love )  Bm Tempo  Amazon
Dori Caymmi  Migration  Kicking Cans  Amazon
Toco  Outro Lugar  Putumayo Presents Brazilian Cafe'  Amazon
Jiva  Stars 9 Louie Vega Eol Mix )  Reloved & Reloving  Amazon
McCoy Tyner  We Are Our Father Sons  McCoy Tyner and The Latin All Stars  Amazon
Al Jarreau  Mas Que Nada  Tenderness  Amazon
Kathleen Bertrand  Hello Love  Katharsis  Amazon
Chico Pinhero  Mamulengo  There's A Storm Inside  Amazon
Claudia Acuna  Yesterday You and I  Luna  Amazon
Jair Oliveria  Zu Za  Sambazz  Amazon
Rondi Charleston  Wave   Who Knows Where The Time Goes  Amazon
Sandboy  Viver  Diva Brazil  Amazon
Louie Vega  Ma Mi Mama  Elements of Life / Extensions  Amazon
 Back to top