[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 12/29/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 3 00:51:05 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday December 29, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Rob McConnell – Big Band Christmas – What Are You Doing New Years Eve? -
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – So In Love – (Playscape)
New York Voices – self titled – Baroque Samba – (grp)
Randy Brecker – Jazz Ballad Song Book – All Or Nothing At All – (Red Dot)
Arturo Sandoval – Swingin’ – Swingin’ – (grp)
Benny Green – Source – Born To Be Blue – (JLP)
Salsamba – Mambo Del Sol – Nova Azul – (Clavé)
*Cinque – Catch A Corner – Catch A Corner – (Alma)
9:00 pm
Charles Rutherford – Collage – Mission To Monterey – (Sea Breeze)
Brad Goode – self titled – People Will Say We’re In Love – (Sunlight)
Grover Washington, Jr. – Winelight – Let It Flow – (Elektra)
Chizuko Yoshihiro – Conscious Mind – Tell Me A Bedtime Story – (Verve)
Dave Grusin // Lee Ritenour – Harlequin – Cats Of Rio – (grp)
Carl Saunders – Out Of The Blue – Personas Gratus – (SNL)
Pete Jolly – Yeah! – Ah-Moore – (V.S.O.P.)
10:00 pm
Quincy Jones // Ice T – Back On The Block – Back On The Block – (Qwest)
Corea, Clarke & White – Forever – On Green Dolphin Street – (Concord)
Les McCann – How’s Your Mother – I Can Dig It – (32 Jazz)
*Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special – Soultrane – (Tetrachord)
Brad Mehldau – Art Of The Trio – All The Things You Are – (Warner Bros.)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – Alone Again – (CAP)
11:00 pm
Don Menza – Burnin’ – Don’t You Know I Care – (Real Time)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Bossa De Mank – (Resonance)
Bill Moio – Let’s Go – Midnight Jam – (Tempest)
*Hendrik Meurkens – Live At Bird’s Eye – Estate – (Zoho)
Kym Purling – Liquid Dancing – Alone Together – (5 Spot)
*Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble – That’s All – (Meridian)
Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Got To Get To The Island – (HighNote)

*Indicates Recent Release