[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 01/02/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 3 04:56:17 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday January 2, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Grover Washington, Jr. – Anthology – The Best Is Yet To Come – (Elektra)
Phil Woods // Bill Charlap – On The QE2 – Hey There – (Chiaroscuro)
Seis Del Solar – Alternate Routes – Siempre – (Messidor)
Jay Ashby // Steve Davis – Mistaken Identity – Chega De Saudade – (MCG)
Charlie Shoemake – Land’s End – Alone – (CMG)
Jake Fryer // Bud Shank – In Good Company – Almost Like Being In Love – (Capri)
Freddy Cole – Circle Of Love – Manhá De Carnival – (Fantasy)
9:00 pm
Louis Hayes – Lou’s Idea – Bolivia – (American Showcase)
Anthony Wilson – Our Gang – Our Gang – (Groove Note)
Mario Romano – Valentina – Nardis – (Alma)
Gene Harris – Alley Cats – Listen Here – (Concord)
Dena Derose – Live At Jazz Standard – Lover – (MaxJazz)
*James Carter – At The Crossroads – Come Sunday – (EmArcy)
Nestor Torres – Treasures Of The Heart – Luna Latina – (Shanachie)
10:00 pm
Diva – Leave It To Diva – It Might As Well Be Spring – (Diva)
Arturo Sandoval – Flight To Freedom – Samba De Amore – (grp)
Roger Davidson // David Finck – Umbrellas & Sunshine – (Sound Brush)
Brenda Russell – Greatest Hits – Piano In The Dark – (A&M)
Jessica Williams – Live At Yoshi’s – Alone Together – (MaxJazz)
Terell Stafford – This Side Of Strayhorn – Day Dream – (MaxJazz)
Sarah Vaughn – I Love Brazil! – Empty Faces – (Pablo)
Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – So In Love – (Capri)
11:00 pm
Eliane Elias – Yule Be Boppin’ – I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm – (Blue Note)
Herbie Hancock – Maiden Voyage – Maiden Voyage – (Blue Note)
*Cinque – Catch A Corner – Two Worlds – (Alma)
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Lament – (HighNote)
*Gerald Beckett – Standard Flute – On A Misty Night – (Summit)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – You’ve Changed – (CAP)
*Jerry Gonzales – El Comando De La Clave – Tenderly  – (Sunnyside)

*Indicates Recent Release