[JPL] Miami Help

jturton at comcast.net jturton at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 12:11:54 EST 2012

I'm wondering if I could solicit help from the knowledgeable folks on this list. I have some friends headed off to Miami for a long weekend of fun and they are in need of some music suggestions. Jazz primarily but anything with a Latin tinge is also welcome. Since it has been many years since I spent time in S. Florida I thought someone here could offer some suggestions. You can e-mail me off list if you'd like and I'll pass on your suggestions

Thanks

Jeff Turton

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference