[JPL] Miami Help

Jim Eigo jim at jazzpromoservices.com
Tue Jan 3 13:40:39 EST 2012

Hello Jim!

* The January edition of Jazz & Blues Florida
<http://www.jazzbluesflorida.com/>  has been posted.
* We are very proud, and very grateful, to announce that this edition marks
the start of our fourth year of being totally online. Thank you for making
this happen.
* Please note that there is a New Year¹s message for you in our blog
<http://jazz-bluesflorida.blogspot.com/> .
* If you are out and about and take in some good music you found out about
through us, please let the powers that be know this. Nothing can help us
more than just letting them know we make difference.
* This months features include:
> * Main Feature: Bob Mintzer & the Canyon Cove Band (Larry Goldings, Peter
> Erskine)
> * Spotlights:
>> * *B.B. King
>> * *Biscuit Miller & the Mix
>> * *Joel Da Silva
>> * *Marcia Ball
>> * *James Armstrong
>> * *Randy Johnston
>> * *Copeland Davis and Byron Stripling, Tribute to Louis Armstrong
>> * *Larry Harlow's La Raza Latina - with Adonis Puentes, Alfredo de la Fe,
>> Federico Britos, Richie Flores, Candido Camero, Bobby Sanabria, Mario Ortiz
>> All Star Band
>> * *Larry Coryell Trio with Murali Coryell with Imbasciani's Bluez Rockerz
>> * *Rebecca Richardson Quartet with Dan Heck & Dan Miller-Lew Del Gatto
>> Quintet
>> * *Jamie Ousley
>> * *Galactic

See you out on the Dixie; someplace where the good music is happening and
good people are gatheringŠ.

Charlie

Charles R. Boyer, Publisher
Jazz & Blues Florida
PO Box 2614
Palm Beach FL 33480
561-313-7432
www.JazzBluesFlorida.com <http://www.jazzbluesflorida.com/>
Charlie at JazzBluesFlorida.com <mailto:Charlie at JazzBluesFlorida.com>

If you wish, and we really wish you wouldn¹t, like to be removed from this
list, please reply with REMOVE in subject line.
If you are simply getting more emails from us than you would like, just let
us know your preference for receiving one per month
(new edition posting announcements), or weekly  emails (WWWBTW), or if you
wish to be excluded from the ads we send out.
 Just let us know and will fix it right up for you. Thanks!