[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 FM KVLU Beaumont, Texas

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Tue Jan 3 16:07:20 EST 2012

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 01-03-12

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 2

Bob Brookmeyer New Art Orchestra - Celebration Remembering - New Works (Challenge) 10:59
Bob Brookmeyer New Art Orchestra - Waltz For Zoe - Waltz For Zoe (Challenge) 12:43
Ed Dix & Bob Brookmeyer - Lemon Pie - Full Circle (self-released) 7:09
Stan Getz / Bob Brookmeyer - Minuet Circa '61 - Recorded Fall 1961 (Verve) 10:35

  BREAK

Pat Martino Quartet - Midnight Special - Undeniable (HighNote) [C] 8:45

  BREAK

Part 3

Pat Martino Quartet - 'Round Midnight - Undeniable (HighNote) [C] 7:52
Stanley Turrentine - I Told Jesus - Salt Song (CTI/Masterworks Jazz) [C] 7:38
Stanley Turrentine - Salt Song - Salt Song (CTI/Masterworks Jazz) [C] 7:14
Charlie Haden & Hank Jones - Take My Hand, Precious Lord - Come Sunday (Emarcy) [C] 4:29
The Sam Pannunzio Trio - Goin' Home - Goin' Home ( Eastside Jazz Recordings) [C][a] 8:24
Cinque - Saturday Night, Sunday Morning - Catch A Corner (Alma) 9:25
New West Guitar Group - Wandering On A Trail - Round-Trip Ticket (Summit) 5:47
Stan Getz - Skylark - Ballads And Bossa Nova (CBS Special Products) 5:01

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56