[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Jan 4 00:37:38 EST 2012

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Booker T & MGs--Time is Tight--Stax: 50th Anniversary Celebration
Kenny Shanker--Saints--Steppin' Up
Nick Moss--Candy Nation--Here I Am
Sandy Carroll--Messin' With Me--Just As I Am
Michel Arnaud/Serge Gainsbourg--Les Papillons Noirs--La Belle Epoque
Guateque All Stars--Superwhirly--Guateque All Stars
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings--Wild Horses--Sticky Soul Fingers
Sharon Lewis--Blues Train--The Real Deal
Tito Carrillo--Truth Seeker--Opening Statement
Kilborn Alley--Couple of Days (Change My Ways)--Four
Jeff Hackworth--The Man--Night Owl

7pm

Interfearence--Dinheiro--Love From the Sun
James Carter--Oh Gee--At the Crossroads
Bobby Rush--In My Dippins--Show You A Good Time
Ray Manzarek/Roy Rogers--Fives and Ones--Translucent Blues
Lee Scratch Perry--God Smiled--Nu Sound & Version
Felix--Tiger Stripes--New York Noise, Vol.2
Sharrie Williams--Breakin' Out--Out of the Dark
Nick Hempton--Cold Spring Fever--The Business
Greg Abate--Filthy McNasty--Horace is Here

8pm

Peter Hammill--Pushing Thirty--The Future Now
Trombone Shorty--Do To Me--For True
Toronzo Cannon--Open Letter (To Whom It May Concern)--Leaving Mood
James Armstrong--High Maintenance Woman--Blues At the Border
Oreka Tx--Dzuud--Nomadak Tx
The Slits--Earthbeat--The John Peel Sessions
Paxton Norris--Living Tight--Something's Gotta Give
Patrick Cornelius--Shiver Song--Maybe Steps
Omar Coleman--(I Am) Trying to Do Right--West Side Wiggle
Pat Martino--Inside Out--Live at Blues Alley

9pm

Primus--Lee Van Cleef--Green Naugahyde
Axel's Axiom--Pretty Ugly--Uncommon Sense
Ian Siegal--Stud Spider--The Skinny
Isaac Hayes--Theme From Shaft--Shaft soundtrack
Charlotte Gainsbourg--Voyage--Irm
Mouss et Hakim--Mina--Ou Le Contraire
Askia Modibo--Wadjou--Reggar Around the World
Cornell Dupree--Grandma's Hands--I'm Alright
Rez Abbasi--Overseas--Invocation
Jeff Coffin & Mu'tet--Tag--Live!

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM