[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 01/03/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 4 04:48:08 EST 2012

KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Aaron Goldberg – Home – Isn’t She Lovely – (Sunnyside)
Quincy-Sammy Nestico – Basie & Beyond – Out Of The Night – (Qwest)
Matt Haviland – Beyond Good And Evil – But Beautiful – (Connotation)
Joe Baione – Oh Yeah! – Bag’s Groove – (self release)
Hampton Hawes – Blues The Most – For Real – (Prestige)
Jim Balagurchik – Free At Last – Samba Novo – (self release)
Doug Hamilton – Jazz Band – Modal Blues – (OA2)
Jobim & Regina – Tom & Elis – O Que Tinha De Ser – (Philips)
9:00 pm
Dave Berger – I Had The Craziest Dream – Summer Night – (Such Sweet Thunder)
Walter Norris – Lush Life – Crazy She Calls Me – (Concord)
Kenia – Simply Kenia – Louca – (Mooka)
Toots Thielemans – Brasil Project 2 – Oceano – (BMG)
Tardo Hammer – Look Stop & Listen – Smooth As The Wind – (Sharp 9)
Yellowjackets – Mirage Á Trois – I’ve Got Rhythm – (Warner Bros.)
Zoot Simms – Zoot Suite – Blues – (HighNote)
Quincy (Tamia) – From Q, With Love – You Put A Move On My Heart – (Qwest)
Freddy Ravel – self titled – Sunny Side Up – (grp)
10:00 pm
Vince Seneri – The Prince’s Groove – The Prince’s Groove – (PVR)
*Guido Basso – Changing Partners – Besame Mucho – (Rhythm Tracks)
Jim Self – Inner Play – There Is No Greater Love – (Basset Hound)
*Cinque – Catch A Corner – Saturday Night, Sunday Morning – (Alma)
Hiroe Sekine – A-Mé – Little Monster – (SM)
*Gerald Beckett – Standard Flute – Why Wait – (Summit)
Carl Saunders – Can You Dig Being Dug? – Midi Evil Blues – (ItsusJazz)
11:00 pm
Buster Williams – Griot Liberté – Joined At The Hip – (HighNote)
Steve Hall – Cruisin’ On Burnside – Dat Dere – (Moovealong)
Phil Woods // Carl Saunders – Play Henry Mancini – Two for The Road – (Jazzed Media)
*Phil Norman – Wide Range – Cuban Fire – (Concord)
Clare Fischer // Hélio Delmiro – Symbiosis – Pensativa- (CFM)
Brandon Wright – Boiling Point – You’re My Everything – (Positone)

*Indicates Recent Release