[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 01/04/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 5 04:47:57 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday January 4, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Dan Jacobs – Play Song – Play Song – (Metro)
*Bill King – Beat Street – My Summer Rose – (7 Arts)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – 100 Ways – (HighNote)
*Karrin Allyson – ‘Round Midnight – Goodbye – (Concord)
Scott Hamilton – Live In London – The Squirrel – (Concord)
*One For All – Invades Vancouver – For Cedar – (Cellar Live)
HD2 – Songs From The Last Century – Sabiá – Blue Toucan
9:00 pm
George Stone – Coming Of Age – Omaha Gathering – (Sea Breeze)
*Ali Jackson – Yes! – Yes! – (Sunnyside)
PJ Perry – Joined At the Hip – I Can’t Get Started – (Cellar Live)
Benny Green – Source – I Waited For You – (JLP)
Gene Harris – Live In London – Misty – (Resonance)
Quincy – From Quincy With Love – Velas – (Qwest)
Denise Donatelli – What Lies Within – Velas – (Savant)
Quincy – From Quincy With Love – Setembro – (Qwest)
Michael Franks – Time Together – Time Together – (Shanachie)
10:00 pm
Glenn Cashman – Southland Big Band – Cheryl – (Primrose Lane)
Carl Saunders – Eclecticism – Old Folks – (SNL)
Dave Tull – I Just Want To Get Paid – The Minutes Pass Like Hours When You Sing – (toy Car)
Chuck Finley – Star Eyes – Being Green (CFM)
Eliane Elias – Illusions – Chan’s Song – (Denon)
Chris Walden – Home Of My Heart – Home Of My Heart – (Origin)
Peter Bernstein – Love At Smalls – Love Walked In – (Smalls)
11:00 pm
Stan Kenton – Ballad Style Of Stan Kenton – Early Autumn – (Capitol)
Phil Woods – Celebration! – Goodbye Mr. Evans – (Concord)
Keith Jarrett – At The Blue Note – You Don’t Know What Love Is – (ECM)
Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – On The Street Where You Live – (Resonance)
Don Menza – Bilein – Royal – (JHM)
*Yotam – Brazil – Saudade Da Bahia – (JLP)

*Indicates Recent Release