[JPL] further signs of cultural illiteracy

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 11:52:17 EST 2012

Tom, do you remember what the "answers" that should have elicited the
questions "Who is Sun Ra" and "Who is Artie Shaw"?

Regarding Kennedy Center: I'm trying to remember if jazz musicians were in
the audience when Brubeck got his honor. Maybe jazz musicians either
couldn't  afford the tickets (dark humor) or couldn't afford to give up the gig
(darker  humor).

Ed

In a message dated 1/5/2012 10:04:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,