[JPL] PLAYLIST: 1/5/2012 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Jan 5 13:12:22 EST 2012

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Johnny Mandel - The Theme From I Want To Live! - Johnny Mandel: The Man And His Music - Arbors Records - 2011
Fred Hersch - Down Home (Dedicated To Bill Frisell) - Alone At The Vanguard - Palmetto Records - 2011
Various Artists/Roy Hargrove - Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat - Disney Jazz, Volume 1 - Walt Disney Records - 2010
The Dave Brubeck Quartet;Jimmy Rushing - Evenin' - Legacy Of A Legend - Columbia/Legacy - 2010
Gene Ludwig - Everything I Love - Love Notes Of Cole Porter - Big O Records - 2011
Allen Vache - Comes Love - Look to the Sky - Arbors Records - 2010
Grace Kelly, Phil Woods Gone - Man With The Hat - PAZZ Productions - 2011
Geoffrey Keezer/Peter Sprague Band - Moot Point - Mill Creek Road - SBE Records - 2011
The Jazz Professors - You And The Night And The Music - Live From The UCF-Orlando Jazz Festival - Flying Horse Records - 2010

9:00
Alphonse Mouzon - More Miles In The Sky - Angel Face - Tenacious Records - 2011
Noah Haidu - Just One Of Those Things - Slipstream - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
John Stowell - Con Alma - Shot Through With Beauty - Origin Records - 2011
Audrey Silver - The Song Is Ended - Dream Awhile - Messy House Productions - 2009
Tempest Little Big Band - Caravan - Round Midnight - Tempest Jazz - 2011
The John Brown Trio - I'm Beginning To See The Light - Dancing With Duke - An Homage to Duke Ellington - Brown Boulevard - 2011
Karrin Allyson - Sophisticated Lady - 'Round Midnight - Concord Music Group - 2011
Mort Weiss/Sam Most - Who Cares - Mort Weiss Meets Bill Cunliffe - SMS Jazz - 2011
Rossano Sportiello - Come Back to Sorrento - Midnight At Nola's Penthouse - Arbors Records - 2011

10:00
Etienne Charles - Ten to One is Murder  - Kaiso - Culture Shock Music - 2011
Francisco Mela & Cuban Safari - Yo Me - Tree Of Life - Half Note Records - 2011
Beata Pater - Afro Blue - Blue - B&B Records - 2011
Judy Wexler - Avec Le Temps - Under A Painted Sky - Jazzed Media - 2011
Richard Underhill - Dreaming Big Dreams - Kensington Suite - Stubby Records - 2007
Sammy Figueroa & His Latin Jazz Explosion - Gufillo - Urban Nature - Senator Entertainment - 2011
Tom Wopat - You'd Rather Have The Blues - Consider It Swung - Tom Wopat - 2008
Larry Vuckovich - How Insensitive - Somethin' Special - Tetrachord Music - 2011
Art Hirahara - All Or Nothing At All - Noble Path - Posi-Tone Records - 2011

11:00
Tim Horner - Fanfare for the Common Jims - The Places We Feel Free - Miles High Records - 2011
Tito Carrillo - Truth Seeker - Opening Statement - Origin Records - 2011
Hal Galper Trio - Alice In Wonderland - Trip The Light Fantastic - Origin Records - 2011
Holli Ross - Wedding Bell Blues - You'll See - Miles High Records - 2011
Mike Longo Trio +2 - I Hadn't Any One Til You - To My Surprise - CAP - 2011
Michael Pedicin - Virgo - Ballads, Searching For Peace - The Jazz Hut - 2011
Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind - Singular Genius: The Complete ABC Singles - Concord Music Group - 2011
Afro Bop Alliance - Along Came Betty - Una Más - OA2 Records - 2011
The Phil Norman Tentet - In Your Own Sweet Way - Encore - Mama Records - 2011