[JPL] Re: Sun Ra & Artie Shaw on Jeopardy

jctrane at gmail.com jctrane at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:05:56 EST 2012

Arturo...i didn't hear the entire Jeopardy show, but Artie Shaw was the
answer under a category that was "Arts". And BTW, Artie was not married to
just any ol' babes, he was married, I believe, to Lana Turner (you know, of
Billy Strayhorn fame) and most volcanically to Ava Gardner, famously a
notable squeeze of "Ol' Blue Eyes")   Gene