[JPL] Sun Ra Category on Jeopardy

Biz Bisard mrbiz at torchlake.com
Fri Jan 6 00:00:58 EST 2012

The category was "The Heavens" or something like that. Other "questions"
along the way were "What is Mars?" perhaps something like "What is
Mercury?" and they saved the best for last: "Who was Sun Ra?"  My
reaction when NO one rang in was "Come ON!!!"  Oh well....at least Sun
Ra was the top dollar clue.....and I had "Space Is the Place" in my head
for a while afterward. I also reminisced about seeing him with the
Arkestra in '72 at the Ann Arbor Blues & Jazz Festival.
-Biz @ WNMC