[JPL] Sun Ra Category on Jeopardy

Bobby Jackson ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 00:39:29 EST 2012

I met Sun Ra and found him to be one of the most bizarre people I've ever encountered.  He made some comments that made me very uncomfortable to be around.  I can't say that I'm uncomfortable around many people but in my experience, he was bizarro in real life...  Love his show and the Arkestra when he was alive.  I saw the band at the Jazz Festival in Detroit and it bored me to tears....

Bobby Jackson
THE JAZZ MIND
www.thejazzmind.com
ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net