[JPL] Sun Ra Category on Jeopardy

Larry Appelbaum jumpmonk at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 00:49:01 EST 2012

Bobby,

Do you recall what his comments were that made you very uncomfortable? He was a mystic, among other things. It was easy to get caught up in the spectacle and all the space stuff, but he had some things to say and his compositions were not derivative. John Szwed did a good job of providing analysis and context in his Sun Ra biography.

Larry