[JPL] Re: Sun Ra & Artie Shaw on Jeopardy

Eric Jackson eric_jackson1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 6 01:24:50 EST 2012

On 01/05/2012 12:38 PM, Tom Reney wrote:

I saw the Jepardy show where they asked about Sun Ra. The category had
something to do with space and music. The Sun Ra question was the
highest valued answer in the row. Ironically when I saw the topic, I
said that they would never include Sun Ra. To my surprise, they did!

Eric Jackson
WGBH Boston
Mon -Thurs 8 PM - Mid
Sunday 10 PM - Mid.