[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 01/05/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 6 04:50:07 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday January 5, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Stan Kenton – Greatest Hits – Interlude – (Capitol)
Stan Kenton – Greatest Hits – Eager Beaver – (Capitol)
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Natural – Maracatu Atomico – (Philips)
Zoltan Csanyi – Blues For The Last Punk – Decameron – (Jazzpoint)
Incognito – Tribes Vibes + Scribes - Colibri – (Verve)
Billy Higgins – Quintet – You Must Believe In Spring – (Evidence)
Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Primrose Star – (Primrose Lane)
Oliver Jones – Just Friends – Last Night In Rio – (Justin Time)
Denise Donatelli – What Lies Within – My Shinning Hour – (Savant)
9:00 pm
Ray Obiedo – Iguana – Samba Alegre – (Hip Pocket)
Ted Rosenthal // Bob Brookmeyer – One Night In Vermont – All The Things You Are – (Planet Arts)
Cory Weeds – The Many Deeds Of – Boss Bossa – (Cellar Live)
Wallace Roney – If Only For One Night – If Only For One Night – (HighNote)
Brenda Russell – Best – If Only For One Night – (A&M)
Werner Gierig – Vana A New Day – That’s All – (Twinz)
Tom Warrington – The Mountain – Smilin’ Eyes – (Jazz Compass)
Heath Brothers – Endurance – Dusk In The City – (JLP)
10:00 pm
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – Georgia On My Mind – (Resonance)
Wayne Wallace – Echoes In Blue – Azure Moon – (Spirit Nectar)
Jon Mayer – Nightscape – The Touch Of Your Lips – (Reservoir)
Planet Jazz – In Orbit – Dual Highway – (Sharp 9)
*Mary Louise Knutson – In The Bubble – Bluesette – (Meridian)
Joe Magnarelli – Always There – Always There – (Criss Cross)
11:00 pm
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Got To Get To The Island – (HighNote)
Russell Malone – Live At Jazz Standard – Mean Streak - )MaxJazz)
Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – I Got A Woman – (HighNote)
Danilo Perez – Across The Crystal Sea – Across The Crystal Sea – (EmArcy)
Danilo Perez – Across The Crystal Sea – Another Autumn – (EmArcy)
Milt Jackson – Sunflower – For Someone I Love – (CTI)

*Indicates Recent Release