[JPL] Reney blog: Worcester's Jazz History Database - history of Sir Morgan's Cove

jturton at comcast.net jturton at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 11:12:15 EST 2012

I was lucky enough to be in the crowd for that Stones show. They were in Western Mass recording at the time. My friend Fletcher was working with them and he got me access. I can't remember which disc it was they were working on. An amazing show, Sir Morgan's was not a large room. I also saw George Benson there with Earl Klugh. That would have been maybe 74 - 75 ? I lived on Pleasant Street in 73 and early 74. Funky neighborhood. Shootings in the bar next door and the hookers across the street. Great fun despite it all.

Jeff

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference