[JPL] Reney blog: Worcester's Jazz History Database - history of Sir Morgan's Cove

jturton at comcast.net jturton at comcast.net
Fri Jan 6 11:43:45 EST 2012

I vaguely remember some of that time. I have to say I never did hang out there much. We had friends in Northboro, Westboro, Hudson etc where we spent most of our time. I was working in the Stop And Shop meat processing facility in Marlboro at the time. Talk about a job from hell. 38 - 40 degrees in the cooler and wet for 10 hours a day

I was just a casual listener at that time. I knew George's name from those early CTI discs so that's what got me in the door. I left being very impressed with Earl and I remember his guitar being more of an acoustical instrument that George's

Jeff

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference