[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 03:02:22 EST 2012

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Tyshawn Sorey, Fifteen (Oblique - I) 2011
Tara Fuki, Tango (Piosenki Do Snu) 2001
The Dave Shank Quintent, Miss M (Soundproof) 2011
Christopher O'Riley And Matt Haimovitz, Vertigo Suite - Scène D'amour
(Shuffle.Play.Listen) 2011
Jimmy Witherspoon & Howard Scott, Please Mr. Howard (American Blues) 1996

Keith Jarrett, Blame It On My Youth / Meditation (The Melody At Night, With
You) 1999
Alan Leatherman, Blame It On My Youth (Detour Ahead) 2011
Yoko Miwa Trio, Who Love The Sun (Live At Scullers Jazz Club) 2011
Scott Colley with Brian Blade, Ralph Alessi, Bill Frisell, January (Empire)
2010
Miguel Zenón, Incomprendido (Alma Adentro: The Puerto Rican Songbook) 2011

McCormack & Yarde Duo, D-Town (Places and Other Spaces) 2011
Marty Ehrlich, The Folksinger (Live Wood)1996
Jim Black AlasNoAxis, Malomice (Houseplant) 2009
Jerry Gonzalez, Rosa Para Julia (Y Los Piratas Del Flamenco) 2004

Peter Paulsen Quintet, Compensation (Goes Without Saying) 2010
Jason Adasiewicz's Sun Rooms, Bees (Spacer) 2011
Tim Berne, Sounds in the Fog (Diminutive Mysteries [mostly Hemphill])
1992
Omar Sosa, Nuevo Manto (Mulatos) 2004

Kevin Kizer Quintet, A Mile Deep (Aspects) 2011
Enrico Rava Quintet, Garbage Can Blues (Tribe) 2012
Yasmin Levy, Me voy [I Am Leaving] (...La Juderia: Ladino Meets Flamenco)
2005
Amir ElSaffar, Venus, the Evening Star (Inana) 2011
Susanne Abbuehl, Children's Song No.1 (Compass) 2006

Avram Fefer, Wishful Thinking (Eliyahu) 2011
Greg Spero, Hills (Acoustic) 2011
Hal Galper Trio, Suspension (Trip The Light Fantastic) 2011
Kris Davis, Where Does That Tunnel Go (Good Citizen) 2010

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported