Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:33:25 EST 2012

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Louis Armstrong--You're Drivin Me Crazy--You've Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia
Jay McShann--The Jumpin Blues--Blues From Kansas City--Decca Jazz
Duke Ellington--Take The 'A' Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Jmmie Lunceford--Taint What You Do--The War--Columbia

Pharoah Sandrers--You've Got To Have Freedom--Rejoice-Theresa
Mike Longo--Old Devil Moon--To My Surprise--CAP
Eddie Jefferson--It's Only A Paper Moon--Great Encounters--Columbia

Woody Shaw--United--United--Columbia
McCoy Tyner--Parody--Focal Point--Milestone
Betty Carter--Mr. Gentleman--Look What I Got!--Verve

Willy Torres--Por Eso Le Canto Al Pueblo--Hardcore--Latin Street Music
Eddie Palmieri--Prohibicion De Salida--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania
Mario Bauza--Ifa--My Time Is Now--Messidor
Tom Lellis--Olinda Wind--Avenue of the Americas--Beamtide

Billy Eckstine--I Want To Talk About You--A Cottage For Sale--Decca Jazz
Billie Holiday--Lover Man--The Original Decca Masters--MCA
Dianne Reeves--For All We Know--I Remember--Blue Note

Freddie Hubbard--Betcha By Golly Wow--Polar AC--CTI
Gil Scott-Heron--Offering--The First Minute Of a New Day--TVT
Larry Vuckovich--Pannonica--Something Special--Tetrachord

Bobby Huctherson--Ntu--Linger Lane--Blue Note
Clifford Jordan--John Coltrane--Highest Mountain--Muse
Nina Simone--To Be Young, Gifted And Black--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG

Woody Shaw--Blues For Ball--Stepping Stones, Live At the Village Vanguard--Columbia
Tommy Flanagan--Birdsong--Sunset And the Mockingbird--Blue Note
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI
Alphonse Mouzon--Angel Face--Angel Face--Tenacious

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM