[JPL] PLAYLIST: "Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 1/8/12

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Jan 9 00:50:26 EST 2012

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 01/08/2012 07:00PM to 09:00

FAVORITE RELEASES FROM 2011, PART II

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening theme

Ron Carter's GREAT BIG BAND "Sail Away" from Ron Carter's GREAT BIG BAND (CD, 2011) on Sunnyside Records

Kate Reid "Nice And Easy" from The Love I'm In (CD, 2011) on Kate Reid

Monty Alexander "Body & Soul" from Uplift (CD, 2010) on JLP (Jazz Legacy Productions)

Bill Barner "Squeaky Rico" from Ten Tunes (CD, 2011) on Bill Barner Productions

Roberta Gambarini & Hank Jones "Then I'll Be Tired of You" from You Are There (CD, 2007) on Emarcy/Decca/Groovin' High

Gerald Clayton "If I Were A Bell" from Bond: The Paris Sessions (CD, 2011) on Emarcy

Ernie Watts "You Are There" from Oasis (CD, 2011) on Flying Dolphin Records

Joanna Weinberg "The Piano At The Cabaret" from The Piano Diaries (CD, 2011) on Kissingpoint Records

Kenny Burrell "Lost In The Stars" from God Bless The Child (CD, 2011) on CTI Masterworks/Sony Music Entertainment

Jimmy Owens "Stuffy Turkey" from The Monk Project (CD, 2011) on IPO Recordings

Corea/Clarke/White "Waltz For Debby" from Forever (CD, 2011) on Concord Jazz/Concord Music Group

Kurt Elling "Samurai Cowboy" from The Gate (CD, 2011) on Concord Jazz/CMG

Cedar Walton "Bell for Bags" from The Bouncer (CD, 2011) on High Note Records

Gary Burton "Late Night Sunrise" from Common Ground (CD, 2011) on Mack Avenue

Tierney Sutton Band "Somewhere" from American Road (CD, 2011) on BFM Jazz

John Stein "Speak Low" from Hi Fly (CD, 2011) on Whaling City Sound

Roy Haynes "They Call The Wind Mariah" from Roy~alty (CD, 2011) on Dreyfus Jazz (France)

Roberta Gamborini & Hank Jones "You Are There" from You Are There (CD, 2007) on Emarcy/Decca/Groovin' High

Gerry Mulligan "Ballad" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:  zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>
Playlists:  spinitron.com
Streaming:  krfcfm.org