[JPL] 2011 Most Played CDs, KUVO-Denver & KVJZ-Vail

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Mon Jan 9 11:24:26 EST 2012

>From Media Guide, the top 40 most played albums of 2011 on KUVO-Denver and KVJZ-Vail

1-Kurt Elling                                        The Gate
2-H2 Big Band                                    You're It
3-Gretchen Parlato                         The Lost and Found   (a complete surprise)
4-Corea-Clarke-White                    Forever
5-Terrell Stafford                             This Side of Strayhorn
6-Tom Harrell                                     The Time of the Sun
7-DeFrancesco Brothers               self-titled
8-Joe Lovano                                     Bird Songs
9-Harris-Sánchez-Scott                  Ninety Miles
10-Denise Donatelli                         When Lights Are Low  (another surprise)
11-Jay Ashby & Steve Davis         Mistaken Identity
12-René Marie                                  Voice of my Beautiful Country
13-Ron Carter                                    Great Big Band
14-Monty Alexander                      Uplift
15-Eric Reed                                       Dancing Monk
16-Cedar Walton                              The Bouncer
17-Monty Alexander                      Harlem Kingston Express-Live
18-Eliane Elias                                    Light My Fire
19-Giacomo Gates                           Revolution Will Be Jazz
20-Marcus Miller                              A Night in Monte Carlo
21-Christian McBride Big Band                    The Good Feeling
22-Deep Blue Organ Trio               Wonderful
23-Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quartet      The Hear From There
24-Warren Wolf                                self-titled
25-Poncho Sánchez-Terence Blanchard                 Chano y Dizzy
26- Benny Green                              Source
27-Jeremy Pelt                                  The Talented Mr. Pelt
28-Mark Weinstein                         Jazz & Brasil
29-Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band                      That's How We Roll
30-Jessica Williams                          Freedom Trane
31-Dave Valentín                             Pure Imagination
32-Brian Lynch                                   Unsung Heroes
33-TK Blue                                           Latin Bird
34-Jonathan Kriesberg                   Shadowless
35-Joim Stranahan                           Free For All
36-Larry Vuckovich                          Somethin' Special
37-Eric Alexander                             Don't Follow The Crowd
38-Sean Jones                                   No Need For Words
39-Arturo O'Farrill Afro Cuban Big Band                 40 Acres and a Mule
40-Swingadelic                                  The Other Duke: Tribute to Duke Pearson

Arturo Gómez
Music Director
The Oasis In The City, The Front Range and the High Country!
jazz89KUVO 89.3FM DENVER, 89.7FM BRECKENRIDGE, KVJZ 88.5FM VAIL