[JPL] Playlist - Ground Level on WBCX 89.1 FM January 5, 2012

Chet White ground.level at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 20:16:40 EST 2012

Playlist for Ground Level on WBCX 89.1 FM, Brenau University, Gainesville and Northeast Georgia for January 5, 2012. The program airs on Thursday evenings from 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.

Please send promotional material for airplay consideration to the address listed. Thanks.

Chet White
Producer/Host - "Ground Level"
WBCX 89.1 FM
Brenau University
500 Washington St. SE
Gainesville, GA 30501

Playlist 01/05/2012
Artist / Song / CD-LP / LABEL

Andrew Oliver Sextet / Biannual-Biennial / 82% Chance Of Rain / OA2

John Esposito / Bwarat / Book of Five Rings / SUNJUMP
Kahil El’Zabar’s Ritual Trio / Crumb-Puck-U-Lent / Big M / DELMARK
Chilcano / Pucusana / Madera Corazon / SAPONEGRO
Lisa Hilton / Blue Truth / Underground / RUBY SLIPPERS

Umoja / Spirals / Dance of the Kalahari / INDEP
Gene Pritsker / William James’s Introduction / VRE: Varieties of Religious Experience Suite / INNOVA
Joe Locke Jeffrey Keezer Group / Fractured / Live In Seattle / ORIGIN

Bobby Previte / Pichl / Empty Suits / GRAMAVISION
Sun Ra / Images / Space Is the Place / IMPULSE
Eldar Djandirov / I Should Care / Three Stories / MASTERWORK JAZZ
Dave Douglas / The Little Boy With The Sad Eyes / A Thousand Evenings / RCA VICTOR

Tarbaby / Hesitation / The End Of Fear / POSI-TONE
Colin Vallon / Meral / Rruga / ECM
Grey Ghost / Spool / How To Create Words / 482 RECORDS
Rez Abbbasi’s Invocation / Onus On Us / Suno Suno / ENJA

Sunnie Paxon / Go Go / Bohemian Sun / BUNGALO RECORDS
Chick Corea, Eddie Gomez, Paul Motian / Alice In Wonderland / Further Explorations / CONCORD
Jason Stein Quartet / Little Big House / The Story This Time / DELMARK
Jason Adasiewicz’s Sun Rooms / Bees / Spacer / DELMARK

Franklin Kiermyer / I Turn My Face Towards The Sun / Kairos / EVIDENCE
Ernesto Cervini / TGV / There / SUNNYSIDE
Julian Priester / Prologue Love, Love / Love, Love / ECM

Bill Laswell / Voice Of Thunder / Into The Outlands / CELLULOID

Studio line: 770-538-4744
www.brenau.edu/wbcx
www.facebook.com/pages/Ground-Level/207149218543
Streaming @ http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wbcx/ppr/index.shtml