[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 01/09/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 10 04:48:52 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday January 9, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Tim Morris – Montage – Kittle Sunflower – (MAMA)
Tommy Newsom – TV All Stars – Georgia On My Mind – (LaserLight)
Oliver Jones & Skip Bey – Then & Now – Girl Talk – (Justin Time)
*Carmen Cuesta – Mi Bossa Nova – Retrato Em Branco E Prieto – (Tweety)
Chuck Owen – The Comet’s Tail – Everything Happens When Your Gone – (MAMA)
Manhattan Saxophone Ensemble – The Dog Walk – I Hear A Rhapsody – (GPC)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Fantasia – (Resonance)
George Kahn – Midnight Brew – A Bop For Billy – (Playing Records)
9:00 pm
*Christian McBride – The Good Feeling – Shake ‘N Bake – (Mack Avenue)
*Ali Jackson, Jr. – Yes! – El Soul – (Sunnyside)
*Hendrik Meurkens – Live At Bird’s Eye – Body & Soul – (Zoho)
*Eddie Daniels // Roger Kellaway – Live At Library Of Congress – Strike Up The Band – (ipo)
*One For All – Invades Vancouver – Up The Middle – (Cellar Live)
Oliver Jones – A Class Act – Hymn To Freedom – (Justin Time)
*Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special - Soultrane– (Tetrachord)
10:00 pm
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Underground Memoirs – (HighNote)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ To A Meeting – (HighNote)
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – Out Of This World– (Playscape)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – Bluz ‘N’ 3 – (HighNote)
*Phil Norman – Wide Range – Secret Island – (Concord)
Nathan Tanouye – Crossings – The Summer Sketch – (Peacock)
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – On A Clear Day – (Cellar Live)
11:00 pm
Eric Reed // Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – (Savant)
*James L. Dean – These Things We Dig – Bebop For Linda – (Cexton)
Louis Hayes – The Time Keeper – Double Rainbow – (18th & Vine)
Reuben Wilson – Revisited – Misty – (American Showcase)
Davis Hazeltine – Manhattan Autumn – Nancy – (Sharp 9)
Ali Ryerson – Con Brio! – Another Time, Another Place – (ACR)

*Indicates Recent Release