[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 01/10/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 04:45:55 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday January 10, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Miles Davis – Kind Of Blue – Freddie Freeloader – (Columbia)
*James L. Dean – These Things We Dig – This I Dig Of You – (Cexton)
Bill Watrous – A Time For Love – Close Enough For Love – (Crescendo)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – I Hear A Rhapsody – (Resonance)
Phil Woods – Here’s To My Lady – Another Love Song – (Chesky)
*Tierney Sutton – American Road – On Broadway – (BFM)
Walter Norris – Lush Life – My Foolish Heart – (Concord)
9:00 pm
Nathan Tanouye – Crossings – Bea’s Flat – (Peacock)
Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – The Good Life – (Capri)
Ernestine Anderson – Nightlife	- Nightlife – (HighNote)
Eric Harland – Voyager – Turn Signal – (Space Time)
James Williams – Magical Trio 2 – Lullaby Of The Leaves – (EmArcy)
*Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special – Comin’ Home Baby – (Tetrachord)
Diana Krall – When I Look In Your Eyes – I’ve Got You Under My Skin – (Verve)
10:00 pm
*Hendrik Meurkens – Live At Bird’s Eye – Sambatropolis – (Zoho)
*Phil Norman – Encore – Mendocino – (MAMA)
Stan Getz – Apasionado – Apasionado – (A&M)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – Alone Again – (CAP)
Jimmy Ponder – What’s New – What’s New – (HighNote)
Kenny Barron – The Perfect Set – Twilight Song – (Sunnyside)
11:00 pm
Joe Baione – Oh Yeah! – The Stranger – (self release)
Ezra Weiss – The Five A.M. Strut – A Time For Healing – (UMOJA)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – My Romance – (Resonance)
Jay Ashby // Steve Davis – Mistaken Identity – Nina New Knew – (MCG)
Oscar Peterson – Best Of Telarc Years – Kelly’s Blues – (Telarc)
Michael Franks – Time Together – Now That Summers Here – (Shanachie)

*Indicates Recent Release