[JPL] Christian Scott & playing jazz

Mark Rini mark at groovmarketing.com
Wed Jan 11 13:26:43 EST 2012

Nick also explains his point of view quite well on Jazz and B.A.M. during
this interview he did with
Josh Jackson.

http://www.wbgo.org/thecheckout/nicholas-payton-black-american-music/#.TwOXoH2IoRo.facebook

Nick also put together a panel on BAM during APAP last week that Ben Wolfe,
Marcus Strickland, Gary Bartz and Orrin Evans were part of. You can check
out the video here..

http://vimeo.com/34718095

MR

--