[JPL] Christian Scott & playing jazz

Bobby Jackson ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 11 13:59:37 EST 2012

The recording industry is the problem.  To say it will never happen may not be entirely true.  The internet is leveling the playing field and usurping much of the power of the industry.  It is putting more power into the hands of the people who create the music.  Live long enough and continue to see the evolution.....

Bobby Jackson
THE JAZZ MIND
www.thejazzmind.com