[JPL] Christian Scott & playing jazz

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 14:19:28 EST 2012

So, we go round and round on the question. One spoke of the wheel, conjured
 by Bobby Jackson's post below, leads to this question: if I am surfing to
find interesting jazz trumpeters, and google it just that way (jazz
trumpet),  would Christian Scott not want his name to surface in the search? Would
he be just as happy if my search produced, say, just Chris Botti,  Wayne
Bergeron, Seamus Blake, Wynton Marsalis, and Nicholas Payton?

Rhetorical question, I know.

Ed

In a message dated 1/11/2012 2:00:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,