[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 01/11/12

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 12 04:52:56 EST 2012

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday January 11, 2012
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Gary Smulyan – Smul’s Paradise – Sunny – (Capri)
*Bruce Babad – A Tribute To Paul Desmond – Line For Lyons – (Primrose Lane)
*Dan Jacobs – Play Song – Relaxin’ – (Metro)
*Cinque – Catch A Corner – Saturday Night, Sunday Morning – (Alma)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ To A Meeting – (HighNote)
*Gerald Beckett – Standard Flute – On A Misty Night  – (Summit)
*Mad Romance – Aim High – Yesterdays – (Madro)
9:00 pm
*Corea, Gomez, Motian – Further Explorations – Little Rootie Tootie – (Concord)
Greg Abate – Horace Is Here – Peace – (Rhombus)
*Phil Norman – Wide Range – Doxy – (Concord)
Benny Green – Source – Born To Be Blue – (JLP)
New England Jazz Ensemble – It’s A Grand Night For Swinging – The Summer Knows – (NEJE)
Orrin Evans – Freedom – Just Enough – (Positone)
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Martha’s Prize – (HighNote)
10:00 pm
George Stone – Coming Of Age – Tesoro – (Sea Breeze)
Oscar Peterson – Best Of Telarc Years – Honeysuckle Rose – (Telarc)
Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
Miles Davis – Kind Of Blue – So What – (Columbia)
Jaco Pastorius – The Essential – (Used To Be A) Cha-Cha – (Epic)
Patti Austin – Juntos – Believe What I Say – (Philips)
Aaron Goldberg – Home – Luiza – (Sunnyside)
11:00 pm
Scott Hamilton & Harry Allen – Heavy Juice – If Dreams Come True – (Concord)
Les McCann – How’s Your Mother – I Can Dig It – (32 Jazz)
Do Swing – Kiroron – Blue Magic – (441)
Gary Meek // Flora Purim – Step 7 – Time’s Lie – (A440)
Mike Kocour – High Standards – Hello Young Lovers – (Tempest)
Brad Mehldau – The Art Of The Trio – Nobody Else But Me – (Warner Bros.)
Eliane Elias – Light My Fire – Stay Cool – (Concord)

*Indicates Recent Release