[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Thu Jan 12 11:12:56 EST 2012

Time   Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:56 am Laura's Blues Allen Vizzutti Ritzville Village Place Music
Jazz New Instrumental
10:52 am Watch What Happens Tony Bennett w/Natalie Cole Deuts II
Columbia Jazz Vocal
10:46 am Around The Corner Grant Stewart Around The Corner Sharp 9
Jazz Instrumental
10:36 am Tighhtrope Michael Kaeshammer Kaeshammer Alert Music Jazz New Vocal
10:34 am Part 11 Keith Jarrett Rio ECM Jazz New Heavy
10:30 am Blue Caper Scott Hamilton My Romance Concord Jazz Instrumental
10:27 am 'Round Midnight David Budway A New Kiss Max Jazz Jazz New Instrumental
10:19 am Now You Has Jazz Louis Armstrong Live at the 1958 Monterey
Jazz Fesitval Monterey Jazz Festival Records Jazz Vocal
10:09 am You Are There Ernie Watts Quartet Oasis Flying Dolphin
Records Jazz New Heavy
10:02 am Song For My Father Horace Silver Song For My Father Blue Note
Jazz Instrumental
09:57 am As Time Goes By David Fathead Newman The Blessing Highnote
Jazz New Instrumental
9:50 am L-Train Jake Langley Here and Now Tone Poet Jazz Instrumental
9:44 am Alone Together Christian McBride w/ Hank Jones Conversations
With Christian Mack Ave Jazz New Heavy
9:35 am Get Happy The Puppini Sisters Hollywood Verve Jazz New Vocal
9:30 am Moten Swing New York Allstars Broadway... The New York
Allstars Play Jazz Favorites Nagel Heyer Jazz Instrumental
9:22 am Steven Sondheim Medley Houston Person So NIce Highnote Jazz Recurrent
9:18 am Why? Woody Shaw For Sure! Columbia Jazz New Heavy
9:10 am Honesty Eric Reed Something Beautiful WJ3 Records Jazz New Instrumental
9:02 am Accentuate The Positive Jay Leonhart Sensitive To The Touch
Groove Jams Jazz Instrumental

--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am